Moratalla Gran Fondo (21 - 25 May 2020)* · (Level 2/3)
This Bike Camp includes a unique opportunity to join 1000 Spanish cyclists to conquer Murcia’s premier sportive. Experience real Spain both on and off the bike with the full support of the Etiquette Cycling team. For full details see the description below.
Any comment or requirement?
Summary: This Bike Camp includes a unique opportunity to join 1000 Spanish cyclists to conquer Murcia’s premier sportive. Experience real Spain both on and off the bike with the full support of the Etiquette Cycling team.
- Rolling closed roads with lead car, police motorcyclists, first aid support and feed stations
- Route options of 100 km (1500m of ascent) and 180 km (2600m of ascent)
- Sportive registration and transport to/from event start/finish
- EC team members will ride alongside to offer support as and when required
Tempted? The sportive is a challenging event suitable for level 2/3 riders
On the bike:
- Ideal cycling conditions with an average of 300 days of sunshine
- Impressive coastal views
- Flat, rural countryside for recovery rides
- Challenging mountains including the Sierra Espuna
- Centuries of culture including the nearby Roman town of Cartagena
- Local hero Alejandro Valverde (2018 World Champion) is frequently spotted training locally
Off the bike: Our camp includes a number of free optional activities to fill your days:
- A Murcian wine tasting experience in a local bodega
- Enjoy Cartagena’s famous “Asiatico” coffee made with the region’s Liquor 43
- View the towns urban art on one of our leisure bikes
- Stroll along the shores of the Mar Menor lagoon
- Fully supported (Highly competent EC team with BMW support vehicle)
- 4* HB bike friendly hotel (50m from the beach)
- Pre planned guided rides
- Di2 Bike hire options
- Off the bike leisure activity options
- Scheduled airport transfers
|1||Scheduled airport transfer (RMU)||Welcome briefing, bike set-up and short local ride||Group dinner|
|2||Extended ride inland to heart of rural Murcia||Siesta||A Murcian wine tasting experience in a local bodega|
|3||Local easy ride to enjoy Cartagena's history, culture and sample the famous Asiatico coffee||View the town's urban art on one of our leisure bikes||Pre-event briefing|
|4||Transfer to Moratalla. Good luck, the fun begins||Return to hotel||Celebration last night dinner and presentations.|
|5||Recovery ride option||Scheduled transport to airport (RMU)||Fond farewell, hopefully see you next year...|
Accommodation: 4* HB Hotel - Los Alcazares (Coastal/Town Centre)
Price: 4night/5-day camp - 645 Euros*.
*Price includes sportive entry.
Event Entry: Entries for the 2020 edition opened on 1 Dec 19.
Minimum numbers: A minimum of 4 people are required in order for this camp to go ahead.
Single Supplement: Contact us for single supplement prices.
Event cancellation: If the Marcha Ciclodeportiva Sierras de Moratalla is cancelled for any reason then EC will schedule a ride of similar difficulty/terrain. Any event refunds will be returned in full to our customers.
Further details: Contact us via the contact form or email email@example.com
Event Website: http://www.clubciclistamoratalla.com
- Level 2/3
Please read our Terms & Conditions